Employees working 30 hours a week or more are eligible for our medical benefits coverage. Benefits are effective on the first of the month following your date of hire, and coverage is available for you, your spouse and/or dependent child(ren). Dependent child(ren) are eligible for coverage up to age 26.
We have adopted an IRS-sponsored Section 125 Plan that allows premiums for medical insurance to be deducted from your paycheck on a pre-tax basis.
- PMC and PMC physician offices: 100% with no deductible ($10.00 copay for an office visit)
- Anthem Network: 70/30% after deductible ($10.00 copay for an office visit)/li>
- Out of Network: 50% after deductible
- Calendar year deductible in-network: $1000 Single/$3000 Family
- Calendar year deductible out of network: $2000 Single/$6000 Family
- Employee single premiums (per month): 5% of base annual salary with a monthly minimum of $148.08 and a monthly maximum of $245.82
- Employee family premiums (per month): 7.5% of base annual salary with a monthly minimum of $222.26 and a monthly maximum of $491.66